Catechesis & Faith Formation

Catechesis & Formation
Diocese of Fall River, Massachusetts

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas, New Year's, Epiphany, Ordinary Time

Dear Followers,

      We are soon ending the Advent Season and before we know it the Christmas Season will have come and gone and Ordinary Time will be here again.  Let's  not miss the beauty of the Christmas Season.  For many of us it is a time away from the office and from faith formation classes. A time to celebrate with family and friends. A time to share the joy of our faith with all those we meet. Have a Merry Christmas!

      From Jan. 6 to the 16th I will be making retreat in the Holy Land. I carry all of you and your intentions with  me. Please remember me in prayer as well. It is a once in a lifetime experience.

      We will not have an Epiphany Retreat this year as we have had the past two years.  However, we will have a Lenten Retreat Day on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at LaSalette Retreat Center in Attleboro. Dorothy Levesque will lead us in this day from 10:00 (arrival at 9:30) to 2:30PM.  Mark it on your calendar now and plan to be with us. This will be open to all ministers in the parish. Fee is $30.

    I hope when I return on Jan. 18 that I will have many more followers on this blog. Until then...keep smiling.
      
    
     

No comments:

Post a Comment